Around this time of year, many people find themselves traveling across New Mexico to visit family and friends. Your family can check out the state’s 15 museums and historic sites for free by borrowing a FamilyPass from the Silver City Public Library. The New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs, in partnership with local libraries throughout New Mexico, provides FamilyPasses for free admission for up to 6 people. The FamilyPass can be checked out for one week.
The FamilyPass may be used at the following locations:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
Stop by the library to check out a FamilyPass today!